Hello Guys! Lets Practice To CODING AND DECODING Objective Question. Coding & Decoding MCQ For SSC, Railway, Banking Exams & Other Competitive Exams 2019.
CODING AND DECODING MCQ Questions:
1. If LOSE is coded as 1357 and GAIN is coded as 2468, what do the figures 84615 stand for?
2. If DANCE is coded as GXQZH then how will RIGHT be coded?
3. EXCURTION is coded as CXEURTNOI, SCIENTIST will be coded in the same manner as :
4. If in a certain code, RAMAYANA is written as PYKYWYLY, then how MAHABHARATA can be written in that code?
5. If MEKLF is coded as 91782 and LLLJK as 88867, then how can IGHED be coded?
6. If DELHI is coded as 73541 and CALCUTTA as 82589662, then how can CALICUT be coded?
7. If in a certain language, PLAYER is coded as QNDCJX, then how SINGER will be coded in the same language?
8. If a d g c e is decoded as ARGUE and s f l p e is SOLVE, what is p a g c e l w?
9. If in a certain code language INSTITUTION is coded as NOITUTITSNI, then how will PERFECTION be coded in that code language?
10. In a certain code COMPUTER is written as OCPMTURE. In that code which alternative will be written as OHKCYE?
11. In a certain code, ‘CAPITAL’ is written as ‘CPATILA’. How is ‘PERSONS’ written in that code?
12. If SISTER is coded as 20, 10, 20, 21, 6, 19, then the code for BROTHER is
(a) 2, 15, 16, 21, 9, 5, 18
(b) 3, 19, 16, 21, 9, 6, 19
(c) 4, 20, 15, 18, 8, 7, 9
(d) 3, 18, 16, 20, 9, 7, 19
13. If PEAR is written a GFDN, how is REAP written in this code?
14. If FLATTER is coded as 7238859 and MOTHER is coded as 468159, then how is MAMMOTH coded?
15. If SEARCH is coded as TFBSDI, how will PENCIL be coded?
16. If TRAIN is coded as WUDLQ, how is the word BUS coded?
17. If ASHA equals 79, then VINAYBHUSHAN = ?
18. If MATCH is coded as NCWGM and BOX as CQA, then which of the following is coded as OQWIGUVS?
19. If in a certain code, ADVENTURE is coded as BFYISZBZN, how is COUNTRY coded in that code?
20. In a certain code, SURFER is written as RUSREF. How is KNIGHT written in that code?
CODING AND DECODING MCQ Answers keys:
1. (a), 2. (a), 3. (c), 4. (d), 5. (c), 6. (c), 7. (a), 8. (a), 9. (b), 10. (c), 11. (d), 12. (b), 13. (b), 14. (a), 15. (c), 16. (c), 17. (d), 18. (a), 19. (b), 20. (c)