Visakhapatnam Urban Development Authority has published advertisement for the post of 09 Planning Apprentices. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 07 October 2016. Applications are invited from eligible persons from 23-09-2016 to 07-10-2016 through on-line in the prescribed proforma made available in website www.vuda.gov.in for Planning Apprentices on outsourcing basis initially for a period of one year or till the regular recruitment is made as per Government orders, subject to abide by the terms and conditions of VUDA. The details of the qualifications, selection process and other instructions are given below.
Since 1962 Prior to VUDA, the Town Planning Trust (TPT) has existed since 1962, to implement developmental activities in and around Visakhapatnam. The TPT was upgraded and Visakhapatnam Urban Development Authority was constituted on 17th June 1978, under AP Urban Areas (Development) Act, 1975 with its jurisdiction extending over Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation and four municipal towns namely Vizianagaram, Bheemunipatnam, Gajuwaka and Anakapalli including 287 villages in 178 Gram Panchayats, comprising an area of 1721 sq.km. Its function was to regulate and enforce the development as per the plans, to formulate and implement projects for housing infrastructure and to coordinate various developmental projects for implementation of the Master Plan proposals. It replaced erstwhile Town Planning Trust, a similar body constituted in 1962, which was operating in a limited area of Visakhapatnam municipal area. VUDA, as part of its specified objectives, prepared a Master Plan for the entire Visakhapatnam Metropolitan Region (VMR) and done the Government of Andhra Pradesh approve it
Highlight for VUDA Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Planning apprentices
- No of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 35 years as on 14.10.2016
- Posting Location : Andhra Pradesh
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Degree in Planning.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
- The selection for such recruitment will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying academic examinations by waiving written examination.
- 10 marks will be (added) awarded for P.G. degree in M.Arch / Town planning from a recognized University to marks obtained over and above basic qualification.
How to Apply for VUDA Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested candidates may Apply online through the website http://vuda.cgg.gov.in from 23.09.2016 to 07.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.10.2016