VNIT Nagpur Gym Instructor Job Openings 2016- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur is inviting applications to fill the vacant post of Gym Instructor on contract basis through the outsourcing agency. All eligible and interested candidates filling all the qualifying criteria can apply before the last date. Further details regarding to this job like: Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process etc. are mentioned below. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur is one of the thirty National Institutes of Technology in the country. The Govt. of India conferred on the Institute, the Deemed to be University status (under University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956)) with effect from 26th June 2002. Subsequently, the Central Govt. by Act of Parliament (National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 (29 of 2007)) declared VNIT Nagpur as an Institute of National Importance along with all other NITs. The Act was brought into force from 15th August 2007. The prime objective of establishing Regional Engineering Colleges was to impart quality technical education throughout the country and foster national integration. The College started functioning in 1960 from camp office in the premises of Govt. Polytechnic, Sadar, Nagpur and subsequently an area of about 214 acres was acquired to house an independent Regional Engineering College at present location.
Highlight for VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Post- Gym Instructor
- Name of Organization- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- Last date- 30th December 2016
- Location- Nagpur
- Salary- Rs.400/- Per Day
- Age Limit- 40 years
- Age Relaxation- As per norms
- Applying candidates should have Graduation Degree from recognized university
- Applying candidates should have certificate of Gym Trainer
How to Apply:
- Applications with complete bio data along with all relevant documents can be mailed at [email protected] on or before 30th December 2016