Vector Control Research Centre has published advertisement for the post of 43 Scientist, Junior Nurse & Various Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 01 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Applications are invited upto 01.09.2016 from the eligible candidates for the following posts to work under the project entitled “A community based study, to compare the safety, efficacy and acceptability of a triple drug regimen (Ivermectin, Diethylcarbamazine and Albendazole) with a two-drug regimen (Diethylcarbamazine and Albendazole) for lymphatic filariasis elimination programme”. The selected candidates will be posted at Yadgir, Yadgir District, Karnataka.
For Educational qualification, Reservation Category, Place & period of posting and other information please visit the Centre’s website: www.vcrc.res.in. Application forms can be downloaded from the website www.vcrc.res.in.
Highlight for VCRC Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Scientist-C (Medical)
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 61883/- (per month)
- Post Name : Scientist-B (Medical)
- No of Vacancy : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 58538/- (per month)
- Post Name : Junior Nurse
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17040/- (per month)
VCRC Recruitment Details:
Candidates who wish to apply for the post can download the application format given in the Centre’s Website of Vector Control Research Centre (www.vcrc.res.in). Filled in application duly affixing recent passport size photograph along with the self-attested copies of certificates in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), Experience as mentioned under essential qualification and Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) must be submitted along with application and sent to the Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry on or before 1st September 2016.
- Scientist-C: Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) with 3 years’ experience in R&D in Health Research or teaching.
- Scientist-B: MBBS degree recognized by MCI.
- Junior Nurse: 10th pass with Certificate course in ANM with 5 years’ experience from recognized institute/board.
Age Limit :
- For Scientist-C : 40 years
- For Scientist-B : 35 years
- For Junior Nurse : 28 years
- Job Location: Karnataka
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on Telephonic/ Personal Interview.
How to Apply for VCRC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self Attested copies of certificate in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), Experience send to the Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry -605 006 on or before 01.09.2016.
Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 01.09.2016