Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow has published advertisement for the post of 921 Laboratory Technician. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 01 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts. UPSSSC conducts various exams in the Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) came into existence in November, 1988 as UPSSS board with its headquarters at Lucknow. In 1990 it was converted into Commission. Its aim is recruiting candidates to various services in the state. UPSSSC is headed by its one chair person, who get advised from other eight members who work under the chair person. secretary of UPSSSC also works directly under the chair person.
Highlight for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt No. : 17-EXAM/2016
- Post Name : Laboratory Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 921 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2800/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years (As on 01.07.2016)
- Posting Location : Uttar Pradesh
Categories wise Vacancies :
- General : 477 Posts
- SC : 205 Posts
- ST : 14 Posts
- OBC : 225 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have Intermediate with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician recognized by U. P. State Medical Faculty Lucknow.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee :
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category : Rs.185/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs.95/-
- For PWD Category : Rs.25/-
- Candidates submitted fee through SBI -E-collect Only.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in from 15.09.2016 to 01.10.2016 (Part-I) and up to 05.10.2016 for Part-II.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.09.2016
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application (Part-I) : 01.10.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application (Part-II) : 05.10.2016
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 03.10.2016