Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published advertisement for the post of Engineering Services Examination 2017 for 440 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 26 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e‐Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Commission take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Personality Test.
The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
Highlight for UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : 01/2017‐ENGG.
- Post Name : Engineering Services Examination 2017
- No of Vacancy : 440 Posts
- Posting Location : All India
Services/ Posts under the following categories :
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must have a degree in Engineering from a University OR passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India).
Age Limit :
- 21 to 30 years As on 01.07.2017
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee :
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 26.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.10.2016