The Union Public Service Commission has published advertisement for 127 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Professor, Assistant Directors, Assistant Registrar, Lecturer, Legal Officer, Assistant Keepers in Anthropological Survey, Translator, and various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 15th September, 2016. The application forms are available at the official web address of the UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in. The application line is open only till 11:59 pm, after that the applications will not be accepted. candidates can view more details by following link.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state
Highlight for UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Name of the Commission: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Number of Posts: Total 127 Vacancies
- Name of the Posts Available:
- Assistant Professor: 109 Posts
- Junior Lecturer: 01 post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 post
- Legal Officer:02 posts
- Assistant Director (Handicrafts): 10 posts
- Translator: 02 posts
- Assistant Keeper: 02 posts
- Job Category: Government Job
- Posting Location: All over India
- Official Website: upsconline.nic.in
- Applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs 25 by challan or by net banking via debit/master/ visa card. The candidates from the all the reserved category do not have to pay any fee.
Educational Qualifications for UPSC 2016:
- Candidates must check the full details of the educational qualification according to the post at the official notification of the UPSC Recruitment 2016.
- The candidates must not be more that 40-years of age. Relaxation of age will be given to the candidates of the reserved category according to the norms of the central government.
- There will be two round of the recruitment process. First will be the written test, and the second will be the personal interview. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the evaluation of the performances of the candidates in both the rounds.
- For the posts of Assistant Professor and Assistant Registrar, the pay scale will be Rs 15600-39100/- + GP Rs 6600/-
- For the posts of Assistant Keeper and Assistant Director (Handicrafts) , the pay scale will be Rs 9300-34800/- + GP Rs 4600/-
- For the Posts of Translator, Legal Officer, Junior Lecturer the pay scale will be Rs 15600-39100/- + GP Rs 4600/ 6400/ 6600/-
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Those candidates, who wants to apply for Group A, B, and C Gazetted officer jobs, can fill the UPSC Online Application Form 2016 for the UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2016 via the official website of the UPSC. We the Jaggy team have provided the steps to fill the online application form in simple ways. You can check these steps. For more details, log on to the official website.
- Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.nic.in
- Click on the official notification.
- Read the all the instructions carefully, and then click on apply online.
- Upload the passport size photo and the signature as per the instructions provided.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Submit the application fee.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for the future use.
- Online Application Starts from: 27th August, 2016
- Last Date for Online Application: 15th September, 2016
- UPSC Assistant Professor and various posts Exam Date: will be soon declared
- Admit Card Status: Available Soon