Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published advertisement for the post of 127 Assistant Professor, Assistant Director & Various Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 15 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. :15/2016
- Post Name : Assistant Professor Specialist Grade-III
- No of Vacancy : 109 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
- Post Name : Assistant Director
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Professor : MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 with Post Graduate degree in the concerned Speciality or Super-specialty and three years’ Teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Speciality or Super-speciality in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first post graduate degree.
- For Assistant Director : Masters degree in any subject from a recognised University or equivalent with three years experience in the field of Handicrafts, Cottage, Industry and Small Scale Industry.
UPSC Recruitment Details:
Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview.
Age Limit :
- As on 15.09.2016
- For Assistant Professor : 40 years
- For Assistant Director : 30 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
- Job Location : All India
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee :
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2016
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 16.09.2016