Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published advertisement for the post of 146 Assistant Professor, Specialist Grade III (Medicine) & Various Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 01 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name:
- Assistant Professor Specialist Grade-III: 75 posts
- Specialist Grade III (Medicine): 30 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 6600/-
- Age Limit: 40 years as on 01.09.2016
- Age Relaxation:
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For PH Candidates: 10 years
- Posting Location: All India
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
- Assistant Professor: MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 with Post Graduate degree in the concerned Speciality or Super-specialty and three years’ Teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Speciality or Super-speciality in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first post graduate degree.
- Specialist Grade III (Medicine): MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 with Three years’ experience in the concerned Speciality or Super-speciality after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree or five years’ experience after the Post Graduate Diploma.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01.09.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.09.2016
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application: 02.09.2016