Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the Indian Engineering services (IES) examination on 27th May 2016. The application process has been started from 27th February 2016. After the Indian Engineering Services Exam, UPSC will declare the result in the month of August 2016, along with the names of the applicants those have been selected for the interview round.
UPSC ESE Result 2016
Union Public Service Commission has organized an All India Written Examination for the 602 number of vacancies for the posts of Engineers in Electrical, Civil, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical, under Engineering Service Examination 2016 or ESE 2016. The written examination for Indian Engineering Services (IES) 2016 was organized on 27th May, 28th May, and 29th May 2016.
www.upsc.gov.in Result 2016
The candidates who will qualify the written test will have to appear for the Personality Test, which will be organized after one month from the date of declaration of result. The exact date of interview will be affirmed to the aspirants through the Interview Letter. Roll Number Wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on organization official website. So, all the best for the applicants for their UPSC Engineering Services Result 2016.
How to Check the UPSC ESE Result 2016?
- Visit the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in
- Now click on the result link and then find and click on the link of “IES Written Exam Result.”
- After clicking on the desired link of IES Result
- now applicants have to put their roll number.
- If aspirants can find their roll number on the list.
- then they have qualified otherwise they haven’t.
- Declaration of IES Exam Result: August 2016
- Interview: October 2016
- Declaration of Final Result: November 2016