The Union Public Service Commission is now all set to publish answer key very soon. UPSC has recently circulated an employment notification in order to recruit talented candidate for the various vacant post. Union Public Service Commission invited eligible and enthusiastic candidates for UPSC CDS 2 Examination 2016. Applicant should download UPSC CDS II Exam Solution Paper 2016 from the official portal site www.upsc.gov.in.
www upsc gov in upsc cds 2 answer key:
- Department Name :Union Public Service Commission
- Exam Name : UPSC CDS II Exam 2016
- Answer Key: Available soon in upcoming week
- Exam Date: 23rd October 2016
- Exam Type : Multiple choice
- Total Marks:– 100 marks for each paper
- Time Duration : 120 minutes for each paper
- When result will be declared : Will be announced soon
- Further Selection Process : Personal Interview, Document Verification, and Medical Examination
- Main website name : upsc.gov.in
Interview (Personality Test):
- Candidates selected after the written test, go through a SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview process that lasts from one to five days. The interview is held in two stages – Stage I & Stage II. Stage I includes Intelligence tests & Picture Perception test. Only candidates, who clear stage I tests, are eligible for Stage II Interview. Stage II involves Interview, Group Testing Officers Tasks & Psychology Tests.
- Medical examination is conducted for all candidates, who are recommended by the SSB for the service. The tests are conducted to check the physical and mental fitness of candidates.
UPSC cds 2 answer key 2016 download:
The Union Public Service Commission UPSC has conducted a competitive exam termed as ‘Combined Defense Services CDS Exam II for short-listing candidates at various posts in the departments including Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. Union Public Service Commission will be soon declared UPSC CDS II Answer Key 2016 on its official website www.upsc.gov.in. Applicant those who have given the exam are quite worried about the result. As now a day’s competition level is so high so the candidates are confused about the result. So, here we are proving the answer key which helps the candidate to know their performance in the exam. Applicants should match their answer with the answer key.
- Date of written exam: 23rd October 2016
- Release of Unofficial Answer key: 23rd October 2016 and 24th October 2016
- Release of Official Answer Key: November 2016
- Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in