Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has published advertisement for the post of 54 Drug Inspector, Management Officer, Assistant Engineer & Various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 09 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for UPPSC Recruitment 2016:
- No.: 0/2016-17
- Name of Post:
- Drug Inspector: 25
- Management Officer: 25
- Assistant Engineer: 25
- Pay scale:
- Drug Inspector: Rs.9300-34800/-
- Management Officer: Rs.15600-39100/-
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.15600-39100/-
- Age limit: 21 to 40 years (01.07.2016)
- Age of Relaxation: SC/ST/ OBC Candidates 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
- Posing Location: Uttar Predesh
- Selection Process: Selection will be made by Interview.
- Drug Inspector:
- Candidates Must be a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Management Officer:
- Candidates Must be a Graduate from a recognized University in India and Must hold a Diploma in catering and Hotel Management from an institution recognized by the Government.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Candidates Must be a Graduate in Civil Engineering form recognized Institute/ University.
- After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under: –
- Unreserved (General): Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward Class: Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply:
- Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 10.08.2016 to 09.09.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.09.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank: 06.09.2016