Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has published advertisement for the post of Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer Etc. General Recruitment Examination-2016 for 361 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online before last date of application 27 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
SPECIAL NOTICE :
- Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in Bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility to the candidates to deposit fee in the Bank up to last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.
- In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations / instructions shall be sent through SMS on that mobile.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on April 1, 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
Highlight for UPPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : A-3/E-1/2016
- Post Name : Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer Etc. General Recruitment Examination-2016
- No of Vacancy : 361 Posts
- Nationality : Indian
- Age limit : 21 to 40 years (01.07.2016)
- Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/ OBC Candidates : 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
- Posting Location : Uttar Pradesh
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or equivalent
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made in three successive stages Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee :
- After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under :-
- Unreserved (General) : Rs. 125/-
- Other Backward Class : Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Rs. 25/-
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 27.09.2016 to 27.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.10.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 24.10.2016
Important Links :
- Click here for view official advertisement in English
- Click here for view official advertisement in Hindi
- Click here for Apply Online