Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has published advertisement for the post of 256 Assistant Accountant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 28 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The creation of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) on January 14, 2000 is the result of power sector reforms and restructuring in UP (India) which is the focal point of the Power Sector, responsible for planning and managing the sector through its transmission, distribution and supply of electricity. UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country. We shall achieve this being a dynamic, forward looking, reliable, safe and trustworthy organization, sensitive to our customer’s interests, profitable and sustainable in the long run, providing uninterrupted supply of quality power, with transparency and integrity in operation, providing. High productivity reflected in a fair, equitable and cost based tariff across consumer categories, accurate and timely billing on a rational, comprehensible billing basis reflecting actual consumption, and convenient system for payment of dues. Simple and well-advertised procedures, guaranteed connection of requested load within reasonable time, prompt breakdown attendance, and Efficient Complaint handling.
Highlight for UPPCL Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : 06/VSA/2016/A.A -256
- Post Name : Assistant Accountant
- No of Vacancy : 256 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3000/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years (as on 01.07.2016)
- Posting Location : Uttar Pradesh
Educational Qualification for UPPCL Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates shuld have Graduate in Commerce from a recognized university.
Selection Process for UPPCL Recruitment 2016 :
- Selection will be made on Written Test.
Application Fee for UPPCL Recruitment 2016:
- SC/ ST Candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.600/- and Rs.900/- For Other candidates through by using net banking or by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 07.10.2016 to 28.10.2016.
Important Dates for UPPCL Recruitment 2016:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.10.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application & Fee : 28.10.2016