Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Board has published advertisement for the posts of 332 posts of Group C jobs in Uttarakhand. The candidates are expected to fill and submit the application forms online on or before the last date i.e. 28th September 2016. Candidates are suggested to submit the forms as early as possible to avoid risks of rejection by the Board. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 28th September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
“The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Bill,2014″(Adhiniyam Sankhya 20 of 2014) as passed by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor was published vide Notification No-181/XXXVI(3)/2014-39(1)/2014 dated June 24,2014. The Personnel Section-2 of the Government of Uttarakhand vide Notification No-106/XXX(2)/14-03(01)/2014 TC-III -dated September 17 ,2014 notified that the Governor was pleased to accord his consent for the formation of “The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission” with its Head-Quarters at Dehradun. Vide Appointment order No-443/XXX(2)/2014-3(1) dated September 18,2014, Dr.R.B.S.Rawat,I.F.S.(Retired) was appointed as Chairman of the Commission from the date he assumes the charge. Accordingly Dr. R. B. S. Rawat assumed the charge of the Chairman of the Commission on September 26,2014. Shri Diwan Singh Bhainsora and Mahesh Chandra,Indian Trade Service(Retired) assumed the charge of members on September 30,2014 and October 10,2014 respectively. At present Dr. M. S. Kanyal is Secretary of the Commission. The Commission is meant for direct recruitment of all Group ‘C’ posts falling vacant under various departments of the State subject to exceptions stated at Para 3 of the Act (The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Act,2014) and the posts falling under the purview of the Public Service Commission.
Uttarakhand Vacancies Details:
- Assistant Auditor/Accountant :- 17 posts
- Sports Assistant :- 01 post
- Personal Assistant :- 36 posts
- Park Supervisor :- 95 posts
- Cooperative Inspector :- 13 posts
- Training officer :- 01 post
- Computer Programmer :- 02 posts
- Electrician :- 02 posts
- Supervisor :- 11 posts
- Supervisor (Culinary/cookery) :- 02 posts
- Supervisor (Bakery/Confectionery) :- 02 posts
- Research Officer :- 01 post
- Amin :- 25 posts
- Investigator :- 06 posts
- Cartographer :- 18 posts
- Library Clerk :- 25 posts
- Laboratory Pharmacist :- 01 post
- Store keeper :- 01 pos
- Cataloger :- 01 post
- Caretaker :- 01 post
- Table Player :- 01 post
- Driver :- 42 posts
- The minimum and maximum age limit of the candidates must only be 21 and 42 respectively as on 1st July, 2016 to qualify for the mentioned job
- There are different educational qualifications requirement for different posts of UKSSSC, so please check on the official site before you apply for any post.
- The recruited candidates will be paid as per the pay scale of Rs.5200-20,200 with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- by the Uttarakhand Government.
Fee of the Application form:
- The candidates from General Category and OBC Category are required to pay Rs 300/- as application fee. SC/ST, PH and Ex-Serviceman will have to pay Rs 150/- as the application fee.
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2016
The candidates can apply for the UKSSSC vacancies 2016 at the official site and to make the process smooth, we have given the steps in a detailed way so that the applicants don’t get confused during the application.
- Go to official Site of UKSSSC sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click on Apply Button.
- Read the notification carefully before applying
- fill the form giving all the necessary details required correctly and recheck it.
- After submitting the application form.
- Take Print out for Future.
- Online application starts from: 08.08.2016
- You can submit the form latest by: 28.09.2016
- Last date to pay the Application Fee: 30.09.2016
- Official Site: www.sssc.uk.gov.in