Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published advertisement for the post of 256 Librarian (schools) in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 06 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Highlight for TSPSC Recruitment:
- Advt No. : 20/2017
- Post Name : Librarian (schools)
- No of Vacancy : 256 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 26600- 77030/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Job Location : Telangana
Educational Qualification :
- A Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC and A Degree in Library Science from an institution recognized by the UGC.
Age Limit :
- minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2017
Age Relaxation :
- for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Examination (Online OR OMR Based).
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply TSPSC Recruitment :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 20.04.2017 to 06.05.2017. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.05.2017
- Date of Written Examination (Objective Type) : May/June, 2017