Medical Services Recruitment Board commonly known as the MRB in the state of Tamil Nadu has released employment notification for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Assistant. All the candidates who are interested in the TN MRB assistant surgeon jobs 2016 may apply by the online mode of application form the official website of MRB.
About TN MRB:
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
TN MRB assistant surgeon jobs 2016:
The Tamil Nadu Medical Service Board which is known as MRB was set up in the year 2012 and the main purpose of MRB is to recruit the different people for the various posts related t the health and family welfare department in the Tamil Nadu state. The MRB is now going to recruit the assistant surgeons for the 1800 vacant posts in Tamil Nadu.
Highlight for TN MRB Recruitment 2016:
- Total No. of Posts: 1800
- Name of the Post: Assistant Surgeon
- Physical and rehab medicine
- Radio diagnosis
- Radio therapy
- Social preventive medicine
- Tb & chest disease
- General medicine
- Blood transfusion
- Forensic medicine
- General surgery
- Nuclear medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical oncology
- Cardio thoracic surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Recruiting authority: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TNMRB)
- Name of the posts: Assistant surgeon
- Total no of posts: 1800
- Location of the job: Tamil Nadu
- Initial date of registration: 30th September 2016
- Last date of submission of form: 17th October 2016
Education required for TNMRB Assistant Surgeon vacancy 2016:
- The applicants should have done MBBS degree from a recognized university, are eligible to apply for the TN MRB assistant surgeon jobs 2016.
Age criteria for Tamil Nadu MRB assistant surgeon jobs 2016:
- The age limit for the candidates of the unreserved category should not be more then the 35 years of age and the applicants should visit the official website of the MRB for any relaxation in the age limit for the reserved candidates and other information regarding the TN MRB assistant surgeon jobs 2016.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu MRB assistant surgeon jobs 2016:
- The applicants who are interested in applying for the TN MRB assistant surgeon jobs 2016 should check the procedure for applying online for the TN MRB jobs 2016.
- The applicants should go to the official website of MRB
- Click on the TN MRB assistant surgeon jobs 2016 application form link
- Fill up the application form correctly
- Take out the print out of the application form
Send the TN MRB jobs 2016 application form to the given address
- The Member Secretary,
- Medical Services Recruitment Board,
- 7th floor, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet,
- Chennai – 600 006.
- Starting Date for registration of TNMRB Assistant Surgeon jobs 2016 application form: 30th September 2016
- The Last date for Submission of TN MRB Asst Surgeon application form: 17th October 2016
- Closing date of receipt of application form: 27th October 2016
- Closing date for the payment of application fees: 19th October 2016
- Examination date: 20th November 2016
- Official website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in