Translation Health Science and Technology Institute has published advertisement for the post of 04 Technical Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates attend Walk-in-Interview 13 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
By integrating the fields of medicine, science engineering and technology into translational knowledge and making the resulting biomedical innovations accessible to public health, to improve the health of the most disadvantaged people in India and throughout the world. Translational Health Science and Technology Institute or THSTI is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. It was set up in 2009 at Gurgaon. Mentored by the National Institute of Immunology (NII) and the Harvard–MIT Program of Health Sciences and Technology (HM-HST). Envisioned by former secretary of DBT, Maharaj Kishan Bhan, the centre was created to enable faster transition of lab research to market.
Highlight for THSTI Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : THS / RN /26/ 2016
- Post Name : Technical Assistant
- Total Number of Post : 4 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years
- Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
- Posting Location : Gurgaon (Haryana)
Educational Qualification for THSTI Recruitment 2016:
- B.Tech/B.Sc or equivalent in molecular & Biochemical Techniques/ Biotechnology.
How to Apply for THSTI Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested candidates may appear for interview along with latest resume, Original & one set of photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate & Valid ID Card at the time of interview.
- Date of Interview : 13.09.2016 at 09:30 AM