Surat Municipal Corporation Pharmacovigilance Associate Jobs 2016- Surat Municipal Corporation has published advertisement for the post of Pharmacovigilance Associate for Department of Pharmacology, Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Bharat Nagar, Surat on Contract basis initially for a period of one year. Interested and eligible candidates can view more details by following link.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 25,000/- per month as salary for this post. Job seekers who are waiting for such Government Job from a long time can grab this opportunity. Surat Municipal Corporation is a civic body of Gujarat Government and it is responsible for the Administration of Surat. It was established on 2nd October 1966 and Niranjan Zanzmera is the Mayor.
About Surat Municipal Corporation:
Surat Municipal Corporation is the local civic body responsible for the administration of Surat, Gujarat which has come into being under the Bombay Provincial Municipal Act, 1949. The Surat Municipal Corporation was established on 2 October 1966. It carries out all the obligatory functions and discretionary functions entrusted by the BPMC Act,1949 with the following mission: To make Surat a dynamic, vibrant, beautiful, self-reliant and sustainable city with all basic amenities, to provide a better quality of life. Surat Municipal Corporation perceives its role as the principal facilitator and provider of services as detailed below to provide a better quality of life. Surat Municipal Corporation is a local self-government which came into being under the provisions of the Bombay Provincial Municipal Act, 1949 carries out all the obligatory & discretionary functions prescribed thereunder.
Highlight for Surat Municipal Corporation:
- Name of Post- Pharmacovigilance Associate
- Name of Organization- Surat Municipal Corporation
- Last date- 14th November 2016
- Total Posts- 01
- Job Location- Surat
- Salary- Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Age Limit- As per Norms
- Age Relaxation- As per Norms
- Applying candidates should have Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or M.B.B.S/B.D.S/ Pharm. D or equivalent
- Preference will be given to young, dynamic personnel having experience in Pharmacovigilance along with proficiency in Computer
How to Apply for Surat Municipal Corporation:
- Applications in the prescribed format with detailed CV and all relevant documents should be addressed to the following address on or before 14th November 2016
- AMC Co-ordinator (Dr. Sachendra K. Srivastava), Department of Pharmacology, Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Ring Road, Near Sahara Darwaja, Opposite Bombay Market, Umarwara, Bharat Nagar, Surat
- Last date: 14th November 2016