Sugarcane Breeding Institute Project Assistant Jobs 2016- Applicants are invited to appear for Walk-in-interview for the post of Project Assistant for the Project titled “Evaluation of Customized Fertilizer on Nutrient Uptake, Growth, Yield and Quality of Sugarcane under Field Condition” for a period of 04 Months. All eligible and interested candidates filling all the qualifying criteria can apply before the last date. Further details regarding to this job like: Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process etc. are mentioned below. Applicants can apply before the last date. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2016:
- Total Posts: 01
- Location: Coimbatore
- Salary: Rs. 12000/- Per Month
- Duration: 04 Months
- “titled “Evaluation of Customized Fertilizer on Nutrient Uptake, Growth, Yield and Quality of Sugarcane under Field Condition”
- Applying candidates should have M.Sc Degree in Social Science/ Agricultural Chemistry/ Agronomy
- Applying candidates should have experience in conducting field experiments especially on Sugarcane, Soil and Plant Sampling and analysis etc.
- 30 years for Men and 35 years for women
How to Apply:
- Candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview on 04th November 2016 at the following address
Venue of Interview:
- ICAR- Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore
- Walk-in-interview date: 04th November 2016