SSC has released a recruitment notification as Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Application Form 2016-2017 for all the applicants those who are interested and are eligible. The SSC JE Examination will be conducted for 1000+ vacancies for the posts of mechanical, civil, electrical & quantity surveying on contractual basis.
SSC is also called as Staff Selection Commission. It is an Indian organization to hire the candidates for different positions in the different departments. This organization is a combined office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which involves the Chairman, two members, and a secretary-cum-controller of exams. It was established on 04th November 1975. It’s headquarter is situated in New-Delhi, India. Now, the authority of Staff Selection Commission has released the official advertisement of SSC Junior Engineer of 1000+ vacancies for those who are searching for the recent engineering jobs 2016-2017. Applicants must fill SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2016-2017 by using this information of the vacancies.
Highlight for SSC JE Application Form 2016:
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Total Number of Posts: 1000+ vacancies
- Name of the Posts & Department:
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract): MES
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical): MES
- Junior Engineer (Civil): MES
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Department of Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Department of Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): CPWD
- Junior Engineer (Civil): CPWD
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Central Water Commission
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Central Water Commission
SSC JE Application Form 2016:
This is a great chance for the aspirants to get a job in the government sector. Applicants may apply online by visiting the official website given below. Candidates need to remember the last date to fill the SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Application Form on or before the last date i.e. 31st October 2016. The SSC Junior Engineer 2016 exam date of Computer Based Written Examination is 3rd to 5th December 2016. For more details, candidates are suggested to read the complete article below.
- Candidates those who are interested in applying must have completed Bachelor Degree (BE/ B.Tech) or Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, and Quantity Surveying Engineering from an authorized University/ Board are eligible to fill the application form. Also, candidates are suggested to refer the official notification available at the official website.
- The upper age limit for the interested applicants is as follows:
- JE Civil, Mechanical in water commission: 32 years
- JE Civil & Electrical in CPWD: 32 years
- JE Surveying and Contract in MES Dept. & Civil in Dept.: 18 to 27 years
- The candidates those who will be selected will get a great amount of salary as per the rules and norms of the government i.e. Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- .
- The candidates those who have applied for the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
- Interested and eligible candidates need to deposit Rs. 100/- through online mode SBI Challan/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. Women and Physically Handicapped Candidates are exempted from the application fee.
SSC JE Application Form Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Submission of SSC Online Application Form: 01st October 2016
- The last date to submit the online application form:
- First Phase: 28th October 2016
- Second Phase: 31st October 2016
- Exam Date: 3rd December 2016 to 5th December 2016
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in