Staff Selection Commission is going to declare Combined Graduate Level Examination Result 2016 along with the list of selected candidates and merit list very soon in the upcoming days for tier 2 exam very soon on its official website. Candidates can view more details by following link:
ssc cgl tier 2 cut off
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. It was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government. The main functions are to conduct examinations and interviews, wherever required, for recruitment to the posts within our purview. The examinations are held as far as possible at different centers and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home state/ region.
Highlight for SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2016
- Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam: SSC Common Graduation Level Tier-2 examination
- Exam date: 27 August 2016 to 11 September 2016
- Answer Key: Available
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Objective Type
- Exam full mark: 600
- Exam Subject: Statistics, Quantitative Abilities and English Language & Comprehension
- Result date: Available Soon
- Further Process: Interview or Personality Test
- Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Tier 2 Cut Off Marks 2016
Cut off marks (Tier I + Tier II) for all posts (Other than Statistical Investigator / Compiler)
|Cut off marks (Tier I + Tier II) for all non interview posts only|
ssc cgl selection procedure 2016
- Tier 1: First of all CGL tier 1 exam will be organized for all candidates. Tier 1 will be organized for the sake of larger no of applicants.
- Tier 2: Graduate level mains exam is also known as TIER II exam.
- Tier 3: This tier is also called personality test or interview test i.e. CPT test/ skill test/ document verification, and other tests will be organized as per as demand of various post.