Staff Selection Commission will soon declare a notification for downloading SSC Admit Card 2016 for (Common Graduation Level) Tier-2 examination. So, now the candidate those who has submitted their registrations will be able to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 from the official website www.ssc.nic.in very soon.
SSC CGL Tier 2 admit card 2016 download
English Language & Comprehension: Questions in this section will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
SSC CGL admit card 2016 tier II exam
The official members of the Staff Selection Commission have been updated with recent details in terms of SSC CGL Admit Card/ Call Letter 2016 for Tier 2 exam link just because on the basis of the hall tickets or call letters only the entry into examination hall is possible. Every year, SSC organizes the CGL for the recruitment of inspectors, SI, Auditors, investigator and other posts. Staff Selection Commission is going to organize Combined Graduate level (CGL) Tier 2 Exam 2016 very soon. Candidates can download their Hall Ticket 2016 for the exam from the official website www.ssc.nic.in soon in the month of October.
Highlight for SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2016
- Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam: SSC Common Graduation Level Tier-2 examination
- Admit card status: Available Soon
- Exam date: Updated Soon
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice type
- Total Mark: 600
- Exam Subject: Statistics, Quantitative Abilities and English Language & Comprehension
- Result date: Not announced
- Further Process: Interview or Personality Test
- Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Selection Procedure
- After the declaration of SSC CGL tier 1 result, those candidate who will qualify in the exam will have to appear for CGL 2016 Tier 2 exam. Aspirants who clears tier 2 will have to appear for Interview. Those who qualify interview will be selected based on cut off marks. Those who have less marks but qualify, will be selected for non-interview posts based on their post preference.
Selection procedure for combined graduate level recruitment
- Tier 1: First of all CGL tier 1 exam will be organized for all candidates. Tier 1 will be organized for the sake of larger no of applicants.
- Tier 2: Graduate level mains exam is also known as TIER II exam.
- Tier 3: This tier is also called personality test or interview test i.e. CPT test/ skill test/ document verification and other test will be organized as per as demand of various different post.
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in