SRM University conducts JEEE 2017 examinations for the candidates seeking admissions in various B.Tech Courses offered by the four different campuses of the university. SRMJEEE 2017 will be conducted online from 1st till 30 April 2017. Online application form is available to download for the same on the official website of the SRMJEEE. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for SRMJEEE Application Form 2017:
- Examination: SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination
- Conducting Body: SRM University
- Nationality: Citizen of India/NRI/PIO/OCI
- Age Limit: Not more than 17 years, as on December 31, 2017.
Direct admission for the national and international level players, 1000 Top rankers of the IIT-JEE, toppers from each district of Tamil Nadu
- Passed10+2/equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as core subjects
- Minimum 60% in 10+2 (Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, or Vadapalani campus)
- 55% for Delhi-NCR campus
New Guidelines for SRMJEEE 2017:
- Candidates of the session 2017-2018 can appear twice for the examination
- SRM University will conduct the examination in Aril and again in the May till June for the vacant seats after 1st counselling.
- Application form for the same is available online
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong response
- Minimum qualifying marks for the Delhi, NCR campuses will be 55% and 60% for the Kattankulathur, Vadapalani, and Ramapuram campuses.
- For the meritorious students, university has a scholarship program and a direct admission facility also. Candidates securing the first rank of all the state boards and central board in India will get direct admission in the university. Excellent sports persons who have played at the National and the International level or the top 1000 rankers of the IIT JEE and top rankers in each district of the Tamil Nadu will get listed for the direct admissions and scholarship programs
|Application form registration starts||November 18, 2016|
|Application form receiving last date||4th week of March|
|Slot booking Starts||4th week of March|
|Admit card/hall ticket download||4th week of March|
|SRMJEEE 2017 examination||April 1 to 30,|
|Filling Lapsed/ cancelled seats Test Date||May 1 to June 30|
|Result and counselling information||May 2|
|SRMJEEE 2017 Counselling:
Counselling I (In- campus)
Counselling II (Online)
|May 5 to May 9 (Tentative)
May 11 onwards (
SRMJEEE Application Form 2017:
SRMJEEE 2017 application form will be available offline and online both but candidates are allowed to fill the application form via one medium only. No two application form will be accepted by the university from one candidate. In the application form of the SRMJEEE, 2017candidates are required to fill all the communicational, personal and educational details. The application fee will also be charged by the candidates for the application form.
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2017:
Syllabus of SRMJEEE 2017 will include the topics from the core subjects like the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and biology. Candidates seeking admission in the engineering courses attempted for the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics whereas the candidates seeking admissions in the Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and genetic Engineering Programs and some other health sciences programs may attempt for the Physics , chemistry, and biology subjects. If you want to know the full syllabus of the examination, then you can visit the official website of the SRM University.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2017:
- Counselling session will be scheduled as per the marks obtained in the SRMJEEE 2017
- Two rounds will be conducted for the counseling of the selected candidates
- First counseling round will be conducted on the campus itself.
- Second counseling round will be online, it will be conducted for the vacant seats of different programs
- Branch choices will also be filled by the candidates at the counseling time
- Candidates have to pay full tuition fees and other fees at the time of the counseling.
- Official website: www.srmuniv.ac.in