Sikkim Public Service Commission has published advertisement for the post of 02 Photographer on temporary regular basis through direct recruitment under Information & Public Relations Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 14 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.
Thereafter the Commission started to function in different rented buildings. At present the State Public Service Commission is located in the class rooms of the Old West Point School Complex. Consequent upon the decision of the Union Public Service Commission to declare Gangtok as one of the Centres for conducting Union Public Service Commission Examinations, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations.
Highlight for SPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No.: 13/SPSC/2016
- Post Name: Photographer
- Total Post: 02 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 3800/-
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 31.07.2016
- Posting Location: Sikkim
- 03 (three) years diploma in Photography/ Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography from a recognized institution by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) or 03(three) years Degree in Photography/ Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography from recognized University OR Graduate in any discipline from recognized University with minimum 02(two) years Post Graduate Degree in Photography/ Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography or with minimum 02(two) years Post Graduate Diploma in Photography / Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography from an institution recognized by AICTE/University.
- Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
- Candidates may Pay Fee in Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
How to Apply for SPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it one identical stamp size photograph with the applicant’s name on the back side of the photograph, Original bank receipt send by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marge, Gangtok on or before 14.09.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14.09.2016
- Click here for view advertisement
- Click here for Download Application Form
- Click here for Download Syllabus