Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration has published advertisement of Entrance Test for Training of Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS ect) Exams. Eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 29-07-2016. More details are given below.
Highlight for SPIPA Entrance Test 2016:
- Number of posts: 500
- Age Limit: 21-32 years
- Selection Process: Based on written examination
- Application Fee: Rs.300/- + Postal Charges
- Website: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Educational Qualification for SPIPA Entrance Test 2016:
- Candidates must complete Degree of any Discipline from any Government board.
Written exam pattern for SPIPA Entrance Test 2016:
- First Exam Paper pattern: Multiple Choice Question, Total 300 Marks
- Paper – 1, General Studies – 200 marks (2 hours)
- Paper – 2, Aptitude – 100 marks (1.30 hours)
- Second Exam Paper pattern: Essay Test, Total 100 Marks
- of Essay 02 (50-50 marks)
Syllabus for SPIPA written exam for SPIPA Entrance Test 2016:
- Paper – 1 General Studies
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and India national movement.
- Indian and World Geography – physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and governance-constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, public policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiative, ect.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change-that do not require subject specialization. General Science.
- Paper – 2 Aptitude
- Interpersonal skill including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level.
How to apply for SPIPA Entrance Test 2016:
- Candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start: 16-07-2016
- Last date for application: 29-07-2016