Southern Railway has published advertisement for the post of Commercial clerk (CC), Ticket Examiner (TE) and Clerk / Typist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date for receipt of application 01-08-2016. Other details are given below.
In the light of announcement made by Honorable Minister for Railways in his Budget (Railway) Speech for 2005-2006 and in accordance with the instructions issued by Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), Railway Recruitment Cell has been formed for recruitment of Group ‘D’ staff in Railways. Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway is situated in a serene, picturesque atmosphere at No.5, 3rd Floor, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Behind Ethiraj Women’s College, Egmore, Chennai- 600008.
Highlight for Southern Railway Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No.: P (GS) 608/XII/GDCE/2016
- Number of posts: 117 posts
- Name of posts:
- Commercial clerk: 16 posts
- Ticket Examiner: 61 posts
- Clerk-cum-Typist: 40 posts
- Age Limit: 42 years
- Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200
- Selection Process: Based on written examination
Educational Qualification for Southern Railway Recruitment 2016:
- Southern Railway looking candidates who have 12th passed with regular employee in Southern Railway.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents. The copy of the Notification & Prescribed application format is also available in the web-site of RRC/Chennai and can be downloaded by the employees from the website viz., www.rrcmas.in.
- The Assistant Personnel Officer,
- Railway Recruitment Cell, No. 5,
- P. V. Cherian Cresent Road,
- Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai-600008
- Last date for receipt of application: 01-08-2016