South East Central Railway has published advertisement for the post of 09 Specialist & General Duty Medical Officer. Walk-in-Interview 26 August 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About South East Central Railways:
The region of Central India has been blessed with abundance of rich minerals and vast coal deposits, extremely vital for the industrial & economic growth for a developing nation like ours. These vast resources are the backbone of rapid industrialization process and to add infrastructural facilities in the overall growth of nation. Industrial activities are being undertaken at a very fast pace in this region which is further increasing day by day.
SECR is situated in the heartland of Central India & serving the states of Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh and Maharastra, with proud privilege. This Railway plays a paramount role in the transportation of Minerals and Coals to different Power Plants & Industrial Units all over the country. Performance of SECR over last eight consecutive financial years has been appreciated. The main commodities being transported are Coal, Iron & Steel, iron ore, cement and fertilizers. When we look at the indices of SECR, amazingly we find that even though it has only 3.78% Railway track kilometers of Indian Railways, SECR carries about 15.01% of total volume of freight traffic on Indian Railways.At the same time, it has the minimal strength of the employees i.e. only 3% of the total work force of Indian Railways, whereas the operating ratio on this railway has been extremely good i.e. only 50% which is the best on Indian Railways. SECR has focused more on capacity utilization, reduction in unit costs, energy conservation and quality improvement of service which yielded remarkable results.
Highlight for South East Central Railway:
- Advt. No.: P-HQ/GAZ/561/MD-13
- Post Name:
- Specialist: 02 post
- General Duty Medical Officer: 07 post
- Pay Scale:
- Specialist: Rs. 65000/- (Per month)
- General Duty Medical Officer: Rs. 55000/- (Per month)
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 50 years (as on 03.08.2016)
- Age Relaxation:
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Posting Location: All India
- Selection Process: Selection will be made on Interview.
- MD/MS (Medicine/Orthopaedics) or equivalent with 3 years’ experience.
- General Duty Medical Officer:
- MBBS from Institute recognized by MCI.
How to Apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may appear for interview along with original & photocopies of relevant documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:
- In the Chamber of Personal Officer,
- 1st floor, B Block, New GM Building,
- E.C. Railway Bilashpur.
- Date of Interview: 26.08.2016 at 10:30 AM