Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology has published advertisement for the post of 02 Field Investigator on Contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 06 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Originally established by the Government of Kerala as an advanced centre for medical specialties, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) metamorphosed into an Institute of National Importance with the status of a University in 1980 under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India by an Act of Parliament (<=””>Act 52 of 1980). The joint culture of medicine and technology that the Institute pioneered more than three decades ago has come of age and gained unprecedented acceptance in India. Imbued with an inclination to venture into less-trodden domains, the Institute focuses on patient care of high quality, technology development of industrial significance and health research studies of social relevance. The emphasis is on development of facilities less readily available elsewhere in the country such as interventional radiology, cardiac electrophysiology, presurgical evaluation and surgery for epilepsy, microsurgery and deep brain stimulation for movement disorders, new biomedical devices and products, evaluation of medical devices to global specifications, new academic programmes and global public health networks.
Highlight for SCTIMST Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Field Investigator
- No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/- (Per Month)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 years (As on 31.10.2016)
- Posting Location : Thiruvananthapuram (Kerela)
Educational Qualification :
- Master of Public Health (MPH) or Master of Social Work with 60% marks and two year
experience in Community based health projects.
- Knowledge in Computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Reporting Time : 09:00 AM
Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk-in Interview with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, etc., at the Ground floor of AMC Building, SCTIMST, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-695011.
Depending on the number of candidates, a written test will be conducted for initial screening and only qualified candidates will be called for interview. Marks obtained in the written test, if conducted, will not be counted for final ranking.
How to Apply for SCTIMST Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with bio-data, original & Attested Copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview :
- Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMC Building Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 06.10.2016 at 09.00 AM