Supreme Court of India (SCI) has published advertisement for the the post of 57 Junior Court Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 10 March 2017. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for SCI Recruitment 2017:
- Post Name : Junior Court Assistant
- No Of Vacancy : 57 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age 18 to 30 years as on 01.12.2016
- Job Location : Delhi
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Test/Computer Test and Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST Candidates) through online .
How to Apply Supreme Court of India Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.sci.nic.in from 11.02.2017 to 10.03.2017 till 24.00 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.03.2017