State Bank of India has published advertisement for the post of 412 Assistant Manager (System), Developer, Project Manager & Various Vacancies in Specialist Cadre Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 22 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
State Bank of India welcomes you to explore the world of premier bank in India. In this section, you can access detailed information on Overview of the Bank, Technology Upgradation in the Bank, Board of Directors, Financial Results and Shareholder Info. The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways. Our commitment to nation-building is complete & comprehensive.
SBI Recruitment Details :
A candidate may apply for one post from Sr. No. 1 to 4 and more than 1 post from Sr. No. 5 to 32 under this project. The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates.
Highlight for SBI Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9
- Posting Location : All India
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (System)
- No of Vacancy : 150 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-42020/-
- Post Name : Developer
- No of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31705-45950/-
- Post Name : Project Manager
- No of Vacancy : 29 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not specified
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Manager (System) :
- E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR M. Sc. in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR MCA from Government recognized University/ Institutes.
- Developer :
- Engineering Graduate from Government recognized University /Institute.
- Project Manager :
- Engineering Graduate (Preferably CS/IT/ECE) or MCA / M.Sc (IT) / M.Sc (Computer Science) with first class grade from Government recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit :
- As on 01.09.2016
- For Assistant Manager (System) : 21 to 30 years
- For Developer : 25 to 35 years
- For Project Manager : 28 to 40 years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on Online written Exam, Short listing and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 100/- for other reserved categories through Online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply online through SBI website www.sbi.co.in between 04.10.2016 to 22.10.2016 and Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents (date of birth, educational qualification certificate, experience, caste certificates ( if belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer categories) to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 26.10.2016. (only for Post Sr. No. 5 to 32)
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 26.10.2016. (only for Post Sr. No. 5 to 32)