SBI Recruitment 2016 is inviting applications for Banker Faculty on Contract basis. State Bank of India (SBI) has published a notification on 04-07-2016. Online Registration starts from 6th July, 2016. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to visit Bank’s official website www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers for Online application. Last date of Online Registration and Payment of fees is 20th July, 2016.
The State Bank of India (SBI) actively involved in 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All Our branches and administrative the country sponsor in large number of website activities. it had assets of INR 20,480 billion (USD 310 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.
Quick Highlights of SBI Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Cadre Officers:
- Name of Recruiter: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
- Vice President CRM Implementation: 01 post
- Vice President Custom Analytic (Assets Products): 01 post
- Vice President Technology Architect: 02 posts
- Last Date of Application: 20-07-2016.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 Years on 01-06-2016.
- Terms of Appointment: Contract Basis
- Official Website: sbi.co.in/
Educational Qualification Details for SBI Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Cadre Officers:
- Vice President CRM Implementation: MBA (Marketing) or
MCA from reputed institution.
- Vice President Custom Analytic (Assets Products): Master’s degree in Statistics,
Mathematics from reputed university / MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Operations)
- Vice President Technology Architect: B.E. / B. Tech /M. Sc. / M. Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics or MCA from Government
recognized University / Institution.
Experience Details for SBI Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Cadre Officers:
Relevant experiences on 01.06.2016
- Vice President CRM Implementation: Minimum 10 years of experience in B2C industry verticals out of which minimum 5 years of experience in sales, customer service and marketing.
Candidates with PMP certification preferred.
- Vice President Custom Analytic (Assets Products): Minimum 10 years of experience working with lending products in the bank.
- Vice President Technology Architect: Minimum 10 years of experience in IT sector company out of which minimum 3 years in architecture design (HW and applications).
Period of Contract Details for SBI Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Cadre Officers:
- 3 years and may be extended further at the discretion of the Bank. Termination by giving notice of one month.
Selection Process Details for SBI Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Cadre Officers:
- Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Cadre Officers:
- Visit Official Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Career link’. and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates must have scanned latest photograph and signature for Online registration. candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified.
- Fill the application candidate should submit the data t of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant note down the registration number and password. Applicant should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
- Last Date of Application: 20-07-2016