SBI has published a notification for the SBI PO Recruitment 2016 for the Probationary Officer. A large number of applicants applied for this recruitment and had appeared for the exam and now they all are looking for their result. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for SBI PO Result:
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
- Total number of vacancies: 2062 posts
- End date to apply online: 24th May 2016
- Release Date of Result: 16th August 2016 (Expected)
- This is the great news for the applicants those who had attempted the SBI PO Examination 2016 because SBI PO examination organized in three phases. So the candidates may download and check their SBI Result 2016.
- Phase I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase II: Main Examination
- Phase III: Personal Interview and Descriptive Test
SBI PO Result 2016-17:
The Result of SBI PO 2016 will be available to download at the official website on 18th August 2016. However, a direct link for downloading the Result of SBI PO 2016 will be made available by us below on this page. The applicants should note that no Result of SBI PO 2016 will be sent to the applicants through the post. After downloading their Result, the applicants will have to take a printout copy of it for future use. The SBI PO Result 2016 is expected to be released on 18th August 2016.
How to download the SBI PO Result 2016?
- Visit the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in
- Search for the final result
- Click on the Results section
- Enter all the information required for the page
- Give information like your name, roll number, registration number and other details
- After giving the important details click on submit option
- State Bank of India final list of selected applicants will be displayed on the screen
- If your name is in the list, then you are selected
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in