State Bank of India has recently published an employment notice by inviting online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following positions in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on the contract basis. Candidates those were interested had applied online through the link given in “careers with us” section of Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in for SBI SO Recruitment 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
SBI specialist officer admit card 2016 notification pdf
Interested applicants had completed the registration within 04th October 2016 to 22nd October 2016 by filling up the registration form available on the mentioned site for SBI 411 Posts SO Recruitment 2016. Candidates had applied for only one post under this project. The process of registration of application was completed only when the fee was deposited with the bank through online mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
Highlight for SBI SO Admit Card 2016:
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of the post: Specialized Officer (SO)
- Total post: 411 vacancies
- Application mode: Online
- Application status: Registration opens from 04th October 2016 to 22nd October 2016
- Release Date of Admit card: Available Soon
- Age Limit: Refer to official notification
- Educational Requirement: Graduation from a recognized University
- Selection process: Interview only
- Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2016
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2014-15, it has assets of INR 20,48,080 crores and 16,333 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.