Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2016 for Project Fellow Post : Sardar Patel University ,Vallabh Vidyanagar issued a notification for recruitment of Project Fellow Post . All necessary information like interview date and timings, eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, how to apply etc are listed below. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Sardar Patel University:
Sardar Patel University was established by an Act of the Legislative Assembly of the then Bombay Province in December 1955 and was recognised under 2f of the UGC Act in October 1968. The university has completed 56 golden years of a fruitful existence that has brought it to the forefront in terms of its academic excellence. No wonder, then, efforts have been made either to emulate its example or to replicate it elsewhere in Gujarat.
Highlight for Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2016
- Organization Name: Sardar Patel University ,Vallabha Vidyanagar
- Website ; http://www.spuvvn.edu/
- Name of the Posts: Project Fellow
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate to be considered for appointment of Project Fellow must have minimum of Second Class (55% marks or equivalent CGPA, 50% in case of SC/ST/PH) at Master Degree in Gujarati or M. Phil. in the subject concerned. The candidate appointed as Project Fellow may be enrolled for Ph. D. degree if NET qualified. For further terms and conditions kindly refer to the rules available on UGC website.
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years at the time of application.
- Consolidated Fellowship of Rs. 14,000/- per month for initial 2 years & Rs. 16,000/- per month from the 3rd year onwards plus HRA as per University norms (as per new UGC guidelines)
How to apply Sardar Patel University?
Apply with full details on plain paper (including qualifications, age, E-mail ID, contact number, etc. along with details of certificates of qualifications, experience if any) so as to reach the undersigned either as hard copy or by Email to [email protected] on before 22-10-2016. Interview will be held on 24-10-2016 (Time: 02:00 pm). The applications will be scrutinized on the basis of qualification, experience and suitability of the candidate in the programme. Only selected candidates from the initial screening will be called for interview. No further communication on this matter will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid if called for attending the interview. For further details contact www.spuvvn.edu. Envelopes may kindly be super-scribed with the title of the post applied for.
- Last Date :22-10-2016