Railway Recruitment Board (RRB),Jammu has published advertisement for the many different vacant posts for the willing and eligible aspirants. All the aspirants who are interested in appearing for the Indian railway jobs 2016 should apply for the RRB Jammu ALP jobs 2016-17. The applicants should check the process to apply by online mode and the eligibility criteria before applying for the RRB Jammu jobs 2016-17.
About RRB Jammu:
Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu-Srinagar is one of the nineteen RRBs on the Indian Railways. It caters primarily to recruitment of candidates on all-India basis to group ‘C’ advertised posts for Firozepur Division of Northern Railway and Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala. Besides this, it also conducts joint examination for recruitment with RRB, Chandigarh for common categories of advertised group ‘C’ posts. The Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu-Srinagar has a Chairman, an Assistant Secretary and non-gazette staff. The RRBs function under the direct control of the Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB), Ministry of Railways, New Delhi in matters relating to policy and procedures for recruitment, monitoring and for review of performance; on advice regarding priorities as required and regarding system improvement from time to time.
RRB Jammu technician grade 3 jobs 2016-17:
All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the railways jobs in Jammu should apply for theRRB Jammu Recruitment 2016-17. The applicants can check the education qualification required and the age limit etc for the RRB Jammu ALP jobs 2016-17 given in this article below.
Highlight for RRB Jammu Recruitment 2016:
- Name of recruiting body: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Jammu
- Total posts: 475 vacancies
- Name of the RRB posts applied for: Technician Grade-III and Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP).
Education qualification required:
- For ALP posts:
- The candidates should have a diploma in the related branch and the applicants can check the other details of the educational qualification form the official website of the RRB Jammu.
- For Technician grade 3 posts: 3-Years Diploma in Engineering in the respected branch in which the aspirant want to apply.
- The candidates can check from the website of RRB Jammu about the age limit and the age relaxation if any.
- The procedure of selection can be checked through official website of the RRB Jammu. the official website of the RRB Jammu is given in this article. The candidates can get the details of the selection procedure from there. The candidates can ask us any query regarding the RRB Jammu recruitment 2016.
How to apply for RRB Jammu ALP loco pilot jobs 2016-17:
The aspiring people who are looking for the Indian government job in Jammu and are interested in applying for the RRB Jammu jobs 2016-17, should read the information given here. The details of the RRB Jammu ALP jobs 2016-17 and the process to apply online is given.
- The aspirants should go to the official website of RRB Jammu
- They should then click on the RRB Jammu recruitment 2016-17 link
- Aspirants should then fill up the online application form
- Then take the print out of RRB Jammu recruitment 2016-17 form
Aspirants should feel free to for any query regarding the RRB Jammu recruitment 2016-17and we will answer the questions.
- Initial date of online registration for RRB Jammu jobs: will be available soon
- The last date of submission of the online application form: will be available soon
- Official website: www.rrbjammu.nic.in