RITES Limited has published advertisement for the post of 08 Assistant Manager & Engineer on contract basis. RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India, is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 21 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About RITES Limited:
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise. RITES is internationally recognized as a leading consultant with operational experience of 62 countries in Africa, South East Asia, Middle East and Latin America. Most of RITES foreign assignments are for National Governments and other apex organizations.
Highlight for RITES Limited Recruitment 2016:
- Advt No : 96-97/2016
- Post Name : Assistant Manager(Civil)
- No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20600-46500/–
- Post Name : Engineer (Civil)
- No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15390/–
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As on 01.09.2016
- For Assistant Manager : 35 years
- For Engineer : 32 years
- Job Location : All India
Educational Qualification :
- Full time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Manager (Civil): Minimum 4 years in Highway and/or Structural Engineering
- Engineer(Civil): Minimum 2 years’ experience in highway and/or structural engineering
Note for Educational Qualification:
- The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on Group Discussion & Interview.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://rites.com from 09.09.2016 to 21.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.09.2016
- Date of Interview : 24 & 30.09.2016