Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has published advertisement for the post of 03 Assistant Registrar & Finance Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10 March 2017. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for RGIPT Recruitment 2017:
- Advt. No. : RGIPT/JAIS/NAS/01/2017
- Nationality : Indian
- Job Location : Amethi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Post Name : Assistant Registrar
- of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 10000/-
- Post Name : Finance Officer
- of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Registrar : Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale in any discipline.
- For Finance Officer : Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale in any discipline.
Age Limit :
- maximum age limit is for Assistant Registrar 56 years & for Finance Officer 45 years (as on 10.03.2017)
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories have to pay Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft in favour of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology payable at Rae Bareli. SC/ST/Female/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
How to Apply RGIPT Vacancy :
- Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of experience, Educational Qualification & recent passport size photographs send to the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More, Post-Harbanshganj, (Near Jais Railway Station) Amethi-229304, Uttar Pradesh on or before 10.03.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of RGIPT Application form : 10.03.2017