Repco bank had published advertisement related to the Repco Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 for about 75 number of vacancies available for the post of Probationary Officer, Junior Assistant/ Clerk. Aspirants those who were interested had applied online for the Repco Bank Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016. candidates those who had successfully applied for the recruitment and had appeared for the exam are now eagerly searching for their result 2016. So, applicants are suggested to read the complete article below for all the latest updates.
Repco Bank Cut off
The aspirants who were willing to participate in the Repco Recruitment 2016, they all had registered themselves for the 75 PO, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Posts in the Repco Bank. Applicants those who were eligible had applied through the online mode by visiting the official website provided below.
Highlight for Repco Bank Result 2016:
- Name of the Organization: Repco Bank
- Total number of posts: 75 posts
- Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk: 60 posts
- Probationary Officer: 15 posts
State-Wise Vacancies for Clerical Posts:
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 50 Posts
- Karnataka: 6 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: 04 Posts
- The applicants who are interested should need to possess Graduation/ Post Graduation from a well-known authorized university.
- The age limit of the applicants will be considered as on 01st August 2016.
- For Probationary Officer: 21 to 30 years
- For Junior Assistant/Clerk: 21 to 28 years
Relaxations in Upper Age:
- Also the relaxation in age of the claimants will be given as per the norms of the organization.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ ST/ Repatriate: 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 05/ 08 years
- The candidates those who will be selected will get a pay scale as decided by the officials and that is given below.
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk: Rs. 11,765/- to Rs. 31540/-
- Probationary Officer: Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42020/-
Result: The Result of the applicants will be updated on the official website provided below at the end of this web page.
- The selection procedure of the candidates for the post of Probationary Officer will be done on the basis of their performance in Online Test + GD + Interview and the selection of the applicants for the post of Junior Assistant/ Clerk will depend only on their performance in Online Test.
How to check the Repco Bank Result 2016?
- applicants those who are interested are suggested to visit the official website i.e. www.repcobank.com
- Click on the appropriate link to open the respective exam.
- Click on the related link to view the exam result.
- Enter your name or roll number and date of birth to check their exam score.
- Click on the submit option and your result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
- The Starting Date for Online Application Form: 11th August 2016
- The Last Date for Online Application Form: 31st August 2016
- Starting Date for Downloading the Admit Card: 12th September 2016 onwards
- Exam Date of Repco Bank: 17th September 2016 and 18th September 2016
- Declaration Date of Result: Available Soon
- Official Website: www.repcobank.com