Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inviting applications for 182 post of Various Posts. Link to Official notification is mentioned below or candidate can visit the Official website to download official notification and check further details.
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
Highlight for RBI Recruitment 2016 for Various Posts:
No. of the post: 182 posts
Name of the post:
- Officer Grade B – General (D.R.): 163 post
- Officer Grade B – Department of Economic and Police Research: 11 posts
- Officer Grade B – Department of Statistics and Information Management: 08 posts
Educational Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2016 for Various Posts:
- View Official Notification through below link
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2016 for Various Posts:
- Interested applicant can apply online at official website.