RBI Assistant 2016 recruitment notification was released on 7th November 2016. The Reserve Bank of India invites Online applications from eligible Indian National Candidates for recruitment position of Assistant for filling up total 610 Vacancies in various offices of the Bank. The Selection process of RBI Assistant 2016-17 based on All India level Competitive examination (Preliminary and Main Exam) and Interview. The Online registration close on 28th November 2016.
Highlight for RBI Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Post: Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 610 Posts
- Age Limit (as on 07/11/2016): 20 to 28 Years
- Selection Process:
- Preliminary Examination (Online)
- Main Examination (Online)
- The Starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of ₹ 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time.
Educational Qualification: (as on 7th Nov 2016)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks for General and OBC / Pass class for SC, ST and PWD Candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit (as on 07/11/2016):
- 20 to 28 Years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08/11/1988 and not later than 07/11/1996 (both days including)
Application Fee (A Non-Refundable):
- ₹ 250/- (Exam Fee with Intimation Charges) for General and OBC Category candidates; ₹ 50/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Serviceman Candidates. The application fee can be made through Online Payment Mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
RBI Office wise Vacancies:
- Ahmedabad – 30, Bangalore – 35, Bhopal – 40, Bhubaneswar – 20, Chandigarh – 38, Chennai – 25, Guwahati – 27, Hyderabad – 31, Jaipur – 20, Jammu – 10, Kanpur & Lucknow – 52, Kolkata – 35, Mumbai – 150, Nagpur – 20, New Delhi – 25, Patna – 22, Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi – 30
How to Apply:
- Graduates apply online only through RBI Online Recruitment Portal. The Candidates can apply online only from 7th November 2016 to 28/11/2016
- The Closing date for submission of Online Application: 28th November 2016
- The Last date for Payment of Examination Fees (Online): 28th November 2016
- Closure for editing application details: 28/11/2016
- Last date for printing your application : 13/12/2016
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Examination (Tentative): 23rd and 24th of December 2016
- Schedule of Online Main Examination (Tentative): January 2017