Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) conducted preliminary examination on 13th February for 3979 Patwari posts in Non-Scheduled Area and 421 Patwari posts in scheduled Area in Rajasthan. In the highly competitive examination, more than 6 lakh candidates competed against each other to move on to the next phase of selection which comprise of Main examination and interview. Candidates can view more details by following link.
rsmssb patwari prelims exam result 2016
The Board of Revenue Department (BOR), Rajasthan is the functioning organization to collect and execute revenue collection plan, select qualified applicants through the rigorous selection process. The board remains operational with the objective to select capable, skilled workforce for the smooth operation of the department.
Highlight for Rajasthan Patwari Results 2016
- Name of the department: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
- Name of the post: Patwari Bharti
- Number of posts: 4400 posts
- Exam date: 13th February 2016
- Full marks: 300
- RSMSSB Solution Key 2016: Already available
- Cut off mark:around 170-175 marks
- Result publication date: By March-April
- Further selection process: Main exam & Interview
- Website: rajasthan.gov.in
rajasthan patwar exam result date 2016
Date of the interview and main exam schedule will be notified at a later date. Admit card for the main exam will also be published online. We will keep our page updated with the news regarding the next recruitment phases. However, for the moment, the candidates will need to stay patient and hope for the best to go ahead for the next stages of recruitment of this much awaited RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2016.
- Click here for Rajasthan Patwari Results 2016 (Available Soon)
- Official Website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in | www.bor.rajasthan.gov.in