RailTel Corporation of India Limited has released the RailTel Result 2016 for 61 number of vacancies for the posts of assistant engineer on the contractual basis. All the applicants who were interested and were eligible had applied for RailTel Corporation of India Limited Vacancy 2016 by sending an application form in a proper format to the given address till 26th August 2016. More of the other details related to the RailTel Corporation of India result 2016 details like cut off marks, merit list are provided below in this web page.
About Rail Tel :
Rail Tel is a public sector department established in the year 2000. The headquarter of this organization is situated in Gurgaon. The corporation mainly entraps in the work for giving the broadband VPN services across the nation to make an improved train system in Indian Railway. The Rail Tel network covers around 5000 stations across the nation. Currently, it announces a notification for recruitment of 61 number of Junior Engineer posts. This recruitment has been conducted for the application of USOF/ NOFN (National Optic Fibre Network) project covering the 06 six states of Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, and Nagaland.
RailTel 2016 Details:
- Name of the organization: RailTel Corporation of India Limited
- Total number of posts: 61 posts
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
- To apply for RailTel Corporation recruitment, applicants must have B.Tech/ BE degree or 3 years diploma in respective disciplines.
- Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment are required to check the complete notification because you will satisfy the eligibility conditions as proper in the RailTel notification.
- Aspirants who are eligible and those who are interested will get a salary of Rs. 20,000 per month.
- The applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- that have to be paid by General and OBC category aspirants. For ST/ SC category applicants the application fee will be Rs.100/-. The payment of the application fee has to be done through Demand Draft drawn in favor of RailTel Corporation of India Limited payable at New Delhi.
- The Selection of aspirants will be based on their performance in written examination performance followed by the personal interview.
Railtel assistant engineer result 2016:
All the applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria for RailTel Manager Recruitment 2016 had send their application form in a proper application format on or before the last date i.e. 26th August 2016. Now, they all are eagerly searching for their RailTel Assistant Engineer Result 2016. We will help you in an immediate manner. All the best and stay in touch with us. Also, applicants are suggested to bookmark this website for all the further details.
How to check the RailTel Result 2016?
- First, visit the official website www.railtelindia.com
- Search in notification/ event panel for the link related to RailTel Result 2016 and click on it
- Enter all the important details asked like your roll number, date of birth, password etc. and then submit it.
- Now a file will be displayed in front of you.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
- The last date for submitting the application form: 26th August 2016
- Declaration of Result: Available Soon
- Official Website: www.railtelindia.com