Punjab Police has published advertisement for the posts of 112 Intelligence Officers (in th Rank of Sub-Inspectors) in the Intelligence Cadre of Punjab Police. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 28 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Punjab Police:
The Punjab Police is responsible for law enforcement in the state of Punjab, India. The mission of Punjab Police is the prevention and detection of crime, maintenance of law and order and the enforcement of the Constitution of India. The current chief of Punjab Police is Suresh Arora. On September 7, 2011, Punjab Police started a video conferencing service to redress problems of NRIs. Police Recruits Training Centre (PRTC) is located at Jahan Khelan, which is about 10 km from Hoshiarpur on the Una road. PRTC Jahan Khelan is headed by a Commandant. This is a subsidiary training centre of the Punjab Police Academy. It caters to the teaching and training needs of the newly recruited police constables and also organizes several other courses. It is the oldest and premier police training centre of Northern area and is functioning in this campus since November 1947 after shifting from fort Gobindgarh, Amritsar. Punjab Police has a commando training centre at Fort Bahadurgarh in Patiala.
Highlight for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : 02/2016
- Post Name : Intelligence Officers
- No. of Vacancy : 112 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 28 years (as on 01.09.2016)
- Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates : 5 years
- For Ex-Servicemen : 3 years
- Posting Location : All India
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized University or Institute and ‘o level Certificate of Information Technology from Department for Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) or National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELT) or its equivalent institution recognized by the Govt of India or any State government or B.Sc/ B.Tech/ BE in Information Technology or Computer Science or Information Systems or BCA or Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution with adequate experience.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Examination & Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/BC candidates through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card or Challan. Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in from 08.09.2016 to 28.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.09.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee in Bank : 30.09.2016