Candidates who were interested in doing government job in the state of Punjab in the Department of school education had applied for the application form released at the official website of the organization. The officials issued the recruitment notification to fill the vacant posts in the department. Candidates can view more details by following link.
PSTET Result Expected date
Aspirants those who were interested and were eligible are were eagerly waiting to participate in this Punjab Teacher Entrance Examination had appeared for the exam. A large number of claimants appear for Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test (TET 1, 2) every year. Applicants will be selected for the desired posts in the Teaching Departments. For more details related to the PSTET Result Notification, candidates are advised to read the complete article below. All the related necessary details are provided by us on this web page.
Punjab State TET Exam 2016
Here below, eligibility criteria details is provided below related to the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2016.
- As per the rules of recruitment made by the authority, the final selection will be done. There will be the start of the Punjab TET, which contains two papers i.e. paper 1 and paper 2.
- The applicants who will be selected will get a great pay scale.
- Start Date of Online Registration: 4th July 2016
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 21st July 2016
- Application Fee Date: 5th July 2016 to 22nd July 2016
- Online Corrections in Application Form: 23rd July 2016 to 27th July 2016
- Release of Hall Ticket Date: 18th August 2016 onwards
- Examination Date: 25th September
- Declaration of Result: Available
How to Check the Punjab State TET I & II Exam Result 2016?
- Visit the official website at pstet.org.in
- Search the link PSTET Result 2016 on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Enter your roll number or all the other details in the provided text field.
- Click on the submit option.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the result for future use.
- Official Website: pstet.org.in