Candidates who were interested in doing government job in the state of Punjab in the Department of school education had applied for the application form released at the official website of the organization. Applicants had filled all the necessary information in the PSTET Application Form 2016 and has done the registration process with an intention to take part in the TET 1 Examination and TET 2 Examination.
Punjab State TET Exam 2016
Here below, eligibility criteria details is provided below related to the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2016.
- Selection Process: As per the rules of recruitment made by the authority, the final selection will be done. There will be the start of the Punjab TET, which contains two papers i.e. paper 1 and paper 2.
- Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected will get a great pay scale.
Punjab TET Result 2016
PSTET is also called as Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test. Here in this webpage below, we have also provided the details related to the procedure to check the result for this examination. Those who possess the Teaching Skills and were searching for Teaching Jobs in the state of Punjab had applied by downloading the Punjab TET I II Examination Notification 2016 by visiting the official website given below.
PSTET Exam Result 2016
Taking account of this PSTET Result Notification 2016, we get to know that the date of declaration of result of the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 1 and 2 Examination has been confirmed. PSTET Entrance Exam Merit List, Cut off marks will also be declared soon on its official website.
- Start Date of Online Registration: 4th July 2016
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 21st July 2016
- Application Fee Date: 5th July 2016 to 22nd July 2016
- Online Corrections in Application Form: 23rd July 2016 to 27th July 2016
- Release of Hall Ticket Date: 18th August 2016 onwards
- Examination Date: 25th September
- Declaration of Result: Available Soon
How to Check the Punjab State TET I & II Exam Result 2016?
- Visit the official website at www.pstet.org.in
- Search the link PSTET Result 2016 on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Enter your roll number or all the other details in the provided text field.
- Click on the submit option.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the result for future use.
- Official Website: www.pstet.org.in