Power Finance Corporation Ltd (PFC) has published advertisement for the posts of 07 Consultant Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 10-10-2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (NSE: PFC, BSE: 532810) is an Indian financial institution. Established in 1986, it is the financial back bone of Indian Power Sector. Net worth of the company in the year 2007-2008 was 8688 Crore Indian Rupees. Initially wholly owned by the Govt. of India, the company issued an IPO in January, 2007. The issue was oversubscribed by over 76 times, which is the largest for an IPO of any Indian Company in recent times. PFC is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE). The company has been conferred with many prestigious awards, the latest of which is “KPMG-Infrastructure Today Award 2008” for its contribution in development of power sector. It is also an ISO 9001:2000 certified company and enjoys the status of Navratna Company in India.
PFC Recruitment Details:
Power Finance Corporation Ltd (PFC), A Navratna enterprise, is the Nodal Agency for implementation of Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) in collaboration with the State Power DISCOMs. It envisages strengthening of the Sub-transmission and Distribution network, I.T. Enablement of Distribution Sector etc. in the urban areas to make reliable and quality Power supply, a reality. We are hiring dynamic, committed and self-motivated professionals as consultants for IPDS Unit. Candidates meeting the following criteria may apply with copies of mark sheets, certificates and 2 passport size photographs for engagement on contract basis (along with other relevant documents as mentioned in this advertisement) for providing professional, objective and impartial work with highest standard of ethics.
Highlight for PFC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. of Posts: 07
- Name of Posts: Consultant Posts
- Application Fee: 100/-
- Age Limit: 44 years
- E./ B.Tech. (Electrical/Electronics/IT/CS) or B.E./ B.Tech. (IT/CS)/MCA
- Exposure in power distribution and more than 5 years post qualification experience in IT implementation/project management. More than 2 years post qualification experience in ASP.NET/4.0/4.5, MVC, C#, j Query, HTML 5, CSS3, JSON, XML, SQL server.
How to Apply for PFC Recruitment 2016:
- Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply Online through PFC’s website i.e. www.pfcindia.com (career page) from 1000 hours on September 26, 2016 to 1700 hours on October 10, 2016. After successful registration, a copy of challan form will be generated in triplicate with a unique application ID printed over it. Applicants will be required to deposit a non-refundable application fee of `100/- (not applicable for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen candidates) in cash at any SBI branch along with the Bank copy of challan form on any day after the generation of challan form (not on the same day) but not later than October 14, 2016. In addition to the application fee of `100/-, the Bank charges (as applicable) shall be paid separately to the Bank directly by the candidate as per the challan form. Candidates are required to take printout of the system generated Registration-cum-Application form. A recent passport size photograph must be affixed on the Registration-cum-Application form and the same should be sent along with the PFC copy of challan and the self-attested photo copy of proof of date of birth, category, qualifications, experience and last emoluments drawn by Post, in a cover super scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT (TECHNICAL/MANAGEMENT) ON CONTRACT BASIS, Application No………………………” addressed to “The Deputy Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, Urjanidhi, 1, Barakhamba Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110 001”.
- Online application start form: 26-09-2016
- Last date for online application: 10-10-2016
- Last date for receipt of application: 24-10-2016