India Postal Department (IIP) Rajasthan Circle has published advertisement for post of Post Man/Mail Guards & MTS. Online Applications are invited from the desirous and eligible Applicants and residents of India to fill up the vacant posts of Postmen and Mail Guards in the Postal Units and RMS Units of Rajasthan Postal Circle. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 20-10-2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for Post Department (Rajasthan Circle) Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Posts: Post Man/Mail Guards & MTS
- Application Fee: 500/-
- Age limit:
- Post Man/Mail Guards: 18 to 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 to 25 years
- Matriculation from any recognized Board or University.
- The selection will purely on merit basis which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude test separately for each category. It is further stated that if two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list than it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in age will be considered for selection.
Mode of Payment :
- The applicant can deposit the fee only through e-Payment service of the post office. The list of identified e-payment service enabled post offices is available on the website. The applicant has to approach nearby post office out of them and has to deposit the required fee in cash (INR) only. In case of non-payment of fee, the application registered will not be considered for further process. The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the post office and application, for future reference.
Examination Center :
- The aptitude test will be held at Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota and Udaipur cities of Rajasthan. Applicants are required to indicate three preferences for Examination Center while applying online. Applicants are clearly informed that the allotment of Examination Center/City is the prerogative of the department and any request received for change in Examination City/Center/Venue will not be entertained under any circumstances. Examination Center/City will be allotted as per the preferences given by the applicant. However, depending upon number of the candidates, they may be allotted to other locations also.
Pattern & Syllabus of Examination:
How to apply for Post Department Recruitment 2016:
- The applicant has to visit the website www.rajpostexam.com and should read notification, instructions and vacancy position carefully before applying online.
- Last date of online application : 20-10-2016