Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) has published advertisement for the post of 05 Diploma Trainee for PwD. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 10 November 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) was incorporated on October 23, 1989 under the Companies Act, 1956 with an authorized share capital of Rs. 5,000 Crore (subsequently enhanced to Rs. 10,000 Crore in Financial Year (FY) 2007-08) as a public limited company, wholly owned by the Government of India.
PGCIL Recruitment Details:
Power Grid, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) and a ‘Navratna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. Power Grid operates around 1,28,079 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 205 Sub-stations and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. Power Grid, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. Power Grid, North Eastern Regional Transmission System covering the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic candidates to join its fold as Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil).
Highlight for PGCIL Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : NER- 09/2016
- Post Name : Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil)
- of Vacancy : 04 Posts (Electrical – 04 Posts & Civil – 01 Post)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000-35500/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 37 years as 10.11.2016
- Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- Posting Location : Shillong (Meghalaya)
Educational Qualification :
- Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on through Written Test.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant document and 3 copies of recent passport size color photograph send to Dy. General Manager (HR) Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.(NERTS) Lapalang, Lower Nongrah, Dongteih, Rynjah Shillong – 793006, Meghalaya on or before 10.11.2016 .
Important Dates To Remember :
- Starting Date For Downloading Application Form : 29.09.2016
- Last Date for Downloading Application Form : 30.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 10.11.2016