Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) has published advertisement for the post of 18 Field Engineer & Field Supervisor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 15 October 2016. POWERGRID has been allotted 4 states including the state of Jharkhand for development of National Optic Fibre Network (NOFN) project and entrusted with establishing optical fibre connectivity to all Gram Panchayats. To execute the consultancy service in Jharkhand State, POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility, of the country invites applications for the following temporary experienced posts on contract basis for a period of twenty-four months or till the completion of project, whichever is earlier. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
Highlight for PGCIL Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : ER-1/3/2016
- Posting Location : Jharkhand
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 29 years As on 15.10.2016
- Post Name : Field Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 30000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Field Supervisor
- No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification :
- For Field Engineer : B.E./ B. Tech / Bsc. (Engg.)/AMIE in Electronics and Communication discipline with minimum 55% marks from recognized University / Institute.
- For Field Supervisor : Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Communication Discipline from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks.
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on through Written Test/Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- for Field Engineer & Rs.100/- for Field Supervisor through Demand Draft in Favour of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Payable at Patna . SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with attested copy of Caste, Qualification certificate, Date of birth certificate and experience certificate send to the The Advertiser (PG-ER1) Post Box No.- 9248 Krishna Nagar Head Post Office Delhi – 110 051 on or before 15.10.2016 .
Important Dates To Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 15.10.2016
Important Links :
- Click here for view official advertisement